Skip to main content

School - by Potato Sack

This quarantine has helped me realize that I actually enjoyed school to an extent. At school I just can go through my day half asleep and follow along because my brain is being directly told what to do. For school at home, I have to actually figure out myself what I have to do and do it without being told.
School Building Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potato - by Potato Sack

I have never been able to hear, but I have, well, good eyesight. I may have amazing sight, but it is difficult to see in this potato sack. Once upon a time I was safe, along with my potato brethren, but now the lumbering blind fools are removing us one by one, to eat in their barbaric ways. I heard from the onion sack that they take us and bake us in ovens, then wrench us open, consuming our innards, but I do not believe the giants, as dumb and barbaric as they are, would do such a thing, but still I fear.

Thoughts on Fans - by Potato Sack

Thoughts. Thinking. Contemplating. If you ignore corona, what is life like? Mild breeze, warmth, sweating, sleepless overheating nights.  .     .        . Looking for the fan you know is in your basement, Looking for the fan you are pretty sure is in your basement, Looking for the fan you think might actually be shoved in a closet somewhere. Falling asleep after lying awake wondering where the fan you looked for all day is. Waking up just to find yourself wanting the fan again, Finding a fan in between two boxes and not even caring that it's the terrible fan that barely works. This is the pain and suffering at the start of every summer.